Classic Mint Mojito Recipe
- 2 oz White Rum
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3/4 Fresh Lime Cut into Wedges (or 1 oz Lime Juice)
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Club Soda or Sparkling Water
- 3-4 Mint Leaves (Garnish)
- Lime Slices or Wedges (Garnish)
- Add Fresh Mint Leaves and Lime Wedges into Cocktail Shaker.
- Lightly Muddle Mint and Lime until the Mint Oils and Lime juice are released.
- Add Rum, Simple Syrup, and Ice to Cocktail Shaker and shake until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Strain over ice into Cocktail Glass.
- Top with Club Soda.
- Garnish with Mint leaves and Lime Slices. Stir with Bar Spoon until the garnishes are distributed throughout the cocktail.
- Don’t over muddle the mint and pulverize it, you want to gently release the fragrant oils.