This page may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer for more information. Always drink responsibly and adhere to your local legal drinking age.
The 57 Chevy Drink is a delicious cocktail that will take you back to the glory days of American classic cars. Named after the iconic 57 Chevy, this drink is sure to impress your friends and fellow car enthusiasts.
The recipe is simple to follow and only requires a few ingredients. So, gather your supplies and get ready to make one of the tastiest cocktails you’ve ever had!
Why is the Drink Called the 57 Chevy?
The 57 Chevy Drink is a delicious cocktail that is named after the classic 57 Chevy. The 57 Chevy is one of the most iconic cars in American history and this drink is a tribute to that.
Little is known on who created this drink or when, but we do know that it’s a delicious way to enjoy a drink and be reminded of an amazing classic car.
Why is the 57 Chevy so Popular?
The 57 Chevy is one of the most popular classic cars for a few reasons. First, it was one of the first cars to have a V-shaped grill. This made it stand out from other cars on the road and gave it a unique look.
Another reason the 57 Chevy is so popular is because it was one of the first cars to offer power steering. This made it much easier to drive than other cars of its time.
Lastly, the 57 Chevy is popular because it was just a really great car. It was well-made and had a lot of features that made it a joy to drive.
Just like this amazing car, this 57 Chevy Drink recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends and cocktail enthusiasts alike!
57 Chevy Drink Ingredients
- Southern Comfort Whiskey
- Grand Marnier
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Do I Have to Use Southern Comfort?
No, you don’t have to use Southern Comfort for this recipe. However, we highly recommend it as it is the traditional whiskey used in this recipe.
If you don’t have Southern Comfort, you can substitute it for another whiskey of your choice. Just be sure to use a high-quality whiskey so that your cocktail has the best taste.
What if I Can’t Find Grand Marnier?
If you can’t find Grand Marnier, you can substitute it for another orange liqueur. Triple sec or Cointreau are both good substitutes. Just be sure to use the same amount as the recipe calls for.
Why Use Fresh Orange and Pineapple Juice?
We recommend using fresh orange and pineapple juice for this recipe because it will give your drink the best flavor. If you can’t find fresh juice, you can use bottled juice. Just be sure to shake it well before using it.
Bar Tools Needed
To make this cocktail, you will need a few bar tools:
- Cocktail Shaker – This is so that you can properly mix the ingredients together.
- Hawthorne Strainer – This is to strain the cocktail into your glass.
- Rocks Glass – We recommend using a rocks glass for this cocktail.
Now that you have all of your supplies, it’s time to get started on making your Drink!
How To Make a 57 Chevy Drink?
Making a 57 Chevy Drink is easy! Simply follow the recipe below and you’ll have a delicious cocktail in no time.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the Southern Comfort, Vodka, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice to cocktail shaker
- Shake well until the cocktail shaker is frosted (around 15-20 seconds)
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass
- Garnish with and orange slice and enjoy!
There are a few variations that you can try.
For a sweeter cocktail, you can add more grenadine.
If you want a stronger cocktail, you can add more whiskey.
And for a less sweet cocktail, you can omit the grenadine altogether.
No matter how you make it, we’re sure you’ll enjoy this delicious cocktail!
57 Chevy Drink Recipe
57 Chevy Drink Recipe
- Cocktail Shaker
- Rocks Glass
- 1 oz Southern Comfort Whiskey
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 oz Grenadine
- Add Southern Comfort, Vodka, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice into Ice Filled Cocktail Shaker
- Shake Vigorously Until Cocktail is Well Chilled (15-20 Seconds)
- Strain into Ice Filled Rocks Glass
- Slowly Add the Grenadine
- Garnish with an Orange Slice
The 57 Chevy Drink is a delicious and easy-to-make cocktail. True to it’s namesake this is the perfect drink for any classic car enthusiast. So, next time you’re looking for a tasty cocktail to make, be sure to give this drink recipe a try. It’s perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a hit.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And be sure to check out our other recipes!
Delicious Cocktail Recipes
If you enjoyed this cocktail, you will definitely want to try one of these!
- Dirty Shirley – This is a fun and tasty adult take on everyone’s favorite childhood Shirley Temple cocktail.
- Campari Spritz – A nice and refreshing drink for those warm summer days.
- Brandy Crusta – A classic orange flavored cocktail that has been enjoyed for generations.