This page may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer for more information. Always drink responsibly and adhere to your local legal drinking age.
Looking for an insanely delicious shot recipe? Look no further than the Grape Ape Shot recipe! This drink is made with Razzmatazz liqueur and grape vodka, and it is sure to please your taste buds.
The Grape Ape Shot is perfect for parties, and it can be easily made in just a few minutes. So gather your ingredients and get ready to make some memories!
What is a Grape Ape Shot?
The Grape Ape Shot is a drink made with Razzmatazz liqueur and grape vodka. It is usually served in a shot glass or small cocktail glass, and it has a sweet and fruity flavor.
How Does a Grape Ape Shot Taste?
This is a sweet and fruity drink that is sure to please your taste buds. Grape is the main flavor in this drink from the vodka, and it is balanced out by the sweetness of the raspberry Razzmatazz liqueur.
Grape Ape Drink Ingredients:
- Razzmatazz liqueur – This is a raspberry flavored liqueur that is sweet and delicious made by DeKuyper .
- Grape vodka – Rather than normal vodka, grape flavored vodka is the perfect way to add some sweetness and fruitiness to this drink.
- Sweet and Sour Mix – We recommend this Sweet and Sour Mix.
- Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite or 7UP)
Bar Tools Needed
- Cocktail Shaker – A cocktail shaker is a must have bar tool for any cocktail enthusiast.
- Jigger – A cocktail jigger is a tool used to measure out the perfect amount of liquor for your drinks. Unless you are a professional bartender, we recommend you use a jigger to ensure the proper amounts of ingredients are poured.
- Shot Glass
Step-by-Step Instructions to Make a Grape Ape Shot
Mix Razzmatazz Liqueur, grape vodka, and sweet and sour mix in a cocktail shaker.
Shake well for about 10 seconds until cocktail is chilled and fully mixed.
Strain into shot glass.
Top with lemon lime soda.
Enjoy this tasty treat.
For those who want to take their Grape Ape shot up a notch, we recommend adding a splash of cranberry juice. This will give the drink a beautiful pink color and an extra tart flavor.
Grape Ape Shot Recipe
Delicious Grape Ape Shot
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 oz Grape Vodka
- 1/2 oz DeKruyper Razzmatazz Liqueur
- 1/4 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1/4 oz Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite or 7UP)
- Combine Ice, Grape Vodka, Razzmatazz Liqueur, and Sweet and Sour Mix in Cocktail Shaker
- Shake Well Until Ingredients are Fully Mixed (10-15 Seconds)
- Strain into Shot Glass
- Top with Lemon Lime Soda
- Try adding a splash of cranberry juice for a tart taste.
- The lemon lime soda can be substituted for grape soda for a stronger grape taste.
Final Cocktail Thoughts
The Grape Ape shot is one of our all-time favorite recipes, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Let us know how yours turned out in the comments below. Happy Drinking!
Similar Cocktails That Won’t Disappoint
The Dirty Shirley Cocktail is the adult version of everyone’s favorite childhood drink. Vodka is expertly added to this cherry tasting cocktail to bring it to the next level of adult enjoyment.
Summertime lovers will enjoy this tasty take on a dessert favorite. This sweet and slightly sour drink is a refreshing cocktail for any occasion.
If a shot is more your style than you must try this delicious Washington Apple Shot recipe. This is a sweet and slightly tart shot that will be on your list of party must haves.