Pimm’s Cup Recipe
- 2 oz Pimm's No. 1 Liqueur
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Ginger Ale
- 1/4 Cucumber (Cut into slices)
- 3 Strawberries (Halved)
- 1 Lemon Slice (Garnish)
- 1 Sprig of Mint (Garnish)
- Add Pimm's No. 1, Lemon Juice, and Ice into Highball glass.
- Top with Ginger Ale (leaving space on top to add Cucumber and Strawberries).
- Stir until combined.
- Add Cucumber and Strawberries and stir until they are evenly distributed.
- Garnish with Lemon Wedge and Mint Sprig.
- Try adding some cucumber flavored vodka for a stronger cucumber taste.
- You can muddle the cucumber to really bring out the flavor.
- The Ginger Ale can be replaced with your favorite Lemon-lime soda.