The Fitzgerald Cocktail is a modern take on the classic Gin Sour, without the egg whites. This simple to make and refreshing cocktail is taken to the next level by using freshly squeezed lemon juice and a premium dry gin.Print Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 oz Dry Gin
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 slice Lemon (Garnish)
- Add Ice to Rocks Glass and set aside.
- Add Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Angostura Bitters, and Ice to Cocktail Shaker.
- Shake well until all ingredients are fully mixed.
- Strain over Ice into Rocks Glass.
- Garnish with Lemon slice.
- Add more simple syrup to the cocktail if it is too sour for your taste.