This page may contain affiliate links. Please see our Disclaimer for more information. Always drink responsibly and adhere to your local legal drinking age.
Your search is finally over, because the Copper Camel Shot is the perfect and highly delicious drink to sip on for any occasion.
This recipe easily and elegantly blends Bailey’s Irish Cream and Butterscotch Schnapps to create a tasty and creamy adult treat. This blend gives the drink hints of chocolate, vanilla, and butterscotch candy.
The Copper Camel is a great cocktail for any occasion, but especially as a dessert drink or nightcap.
What’s in a Copper Camel Shot?
The Copper Camel only contains two ingredients:
- Bailey’s Irish Cream – Bailey’s is a unique cream liqueur, that blends Irish dairy cream and Irish whiskey. It has a sweet creamy milky taste with hints of chocolate and vanilla.
- Butterscotch Schnapps – This sweet liqueur tastes like everyone’s favorite creamy butterscotch hard candy. With hints of caramelized brown sugar, melted butter, molasses, and almost has almost no alcohol taste. Butterscotch is similar to caramel, except with a deeper and more distinct flavor.
How Do You Make a Copper Camel Drink
The Copper Camel is one of the easiest cocktails you can make, but also packs a big punch of flavor. The recipe is only two steps with adding Bailey’s Irish Cream to a shot glass and topping with Butterscotch Schnapps.
Add Bailey’s Irish Cream to shot glass at least 1.5 ounces in size.
Top with Butterscotch Schnapps and enjoy.
Even though this cocktail is made in a shot glass it is best enjoyed by slowly sipping to really bring out the flavors.
Although, not necessary, chilling the Bailey’s and Butterscotch Schnapps beforehand will take this drink to the next level, making it crisp and smooth. You could also enjoy this drink in a small cocktail glass with ice cubes.
Delicious Copper Camel Shot
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream Chilled
- 1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps Chilled
- Add Bailey's to Shot Glass
- Top With Butterscotch Schnapps
- Enjoy by Slowly Sipping
Similar Drink Recipes
The Blow Job Shot is a combination of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Amaretto, and topped with whipped cream. This cocktail tastes creamy with hints of chocolate, vanilla, and almonds. The fun part of this shot is drinking it with out hands! Wink Wink!
The Irish Car Bomb has long been a bar and party favorite cocktail. Combining Bailey’s Irish Cream, Jameson Irish Whiskey and Guinness Irish Stout into a fun quick chugging drink.