Apple Martini Recipe
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Green Apple Schnapps
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Ice (for Cocktail Shaker and to chill Martini Glass)
- Green Apple Slice (Optional Garnish)
- Add Ice to the Martini Glass to chill the glass.
- Add Vodka, Green Apple Schnapps, Lemon Juice, and Ice to Cocktail Shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Remove Ice from Martini Glass.
- Strain and pour drink into martini glass.
- (Optional) Garnish cocktail with Green Apple Slice on rim of martini glass.
- For a less sweet and more sour cocktail you can replace the Green Apple Schnapps with a Sour Apple Pucker Liqueur.